Jessica Amey, High School Counselor
College classes for the 2nd semester:
- We will be offering 2 college classes through KVCC next semester at the high school. Instructors from the college will be teaching COM 101 and ENG 110.
- Our Distance Learning Lab will stream 2 LMC classes next semester: POSC 101 & MUSI 187.
- Baker College Scholarships - see the following link for a list of scholarship opportunities: https://www.baker.edu/admissions-and-aid/tuition-and-aid/scholarships
- Allegan General Hospital Foundation Scholarship - Applications are being accepted until Friday, April 19 for graduating seniors pursuing post-secondary studies in nursing and healthcare related fields https://aghfoundation.org/what-we-support/scholarships/
- MASC/MAHS Leadership Camp - The SET SEG Foundation is awarding 65 full scholarships to Michigan public HS students to attend the MASC/MAHS Summer Leadership Camp July 21-26 at Albion College. Apply by May 4, 2019 at https://setseg.org/camp2019
- KVCC Gil and Silvia Golde Art Scholarship - Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1st. Find details at
- Scholarship Programs available to Michigan Students (followed by deadlines) - AMVETS National Scholarships (April 30, 2019), Allen Chi Gaming Scholarship (April 30, 2019), Paradigm Challenge Scholarship (May 1, 2019), Got a Spine Scholarship (June 2, 2019), 10 Words or Less Scholarship (June 30, 2019). Apply for any of these at studentscholarships.org