Jessica Amey, High School Counselor
College classes for the 2nd semester:
- We will be offering 2 college classes through KVCC next semester at the high school. Instructors from the college will be teaching COM 101 and ENG 110.
- Our Distance Learning Lab will stream 2 LMC classes next semester: POSC 101 & MUSI 187.
- Baker College Scholarships - see the following link for a list of scholarship opportunities: https://www.baker.edu/admissions-and-aid/tuition-and-aid/scholarships
- Van Buren County Association of School Boards Scholarship Award - Students must submit scholarship application with attached essay and letter(s) of recommendation to the school district superintendent's office by March 15, 2019.
- Honor Credit Union Community Committment Scholarships - Twenty-five $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to recognize both academic achievement and community involvement. Students can apply online at https://www.honorcu.com/scholarships by the deadline of March, 15, 2019.
- Van Buren County Association of School Boards Scholarships - Four $500 scholarships will be awarded and presented to recipients at the Education Hero Awards Dinner on June 4th. Applications are due to the Superintendent by March 15, 2019. For an application, visit Ms. Amey in the counselor's office.
- MEC High School Scholarships - Midwest Energy is awarding four $1,000 scholarships to HS seniors whose families receive monthly service from MEC at their primary residence. Apply by March 18, 2019 at https://www.teammidwest.com/about-2/community/scholarship-application
- Dr. Avison and Maude Gano Scholarship - Application is due by April 1, 2019.
- Ohio-Michigan Association of Career Colleges and Schools - Use the following link to apply by April 12, 2019: https://omaccs.org/scholarships/ohioleadsscholarship/
- Allegan General Hospital Foundation Scholarship - Applications are being accepted until Friday, April 19 for graduating seniors pursuing post-secondary studies in nursing and healthcare related fields https://aghfoundation.org/what-we-support/scholarships/
- MASC/MAHS Leadership Camp - The SET SEG Foundation is awarding 65 full scholarships to Michigan public HS students to attend the MASC/MAHS Summer Leadership Camp July 21-26 at Albion College. Apply by May 4, 2019 at https://setseg.org/camp2019
- 15 Scholarship Programs available to Michigan Students (followed by deadlines) - Paul S. Mills Scholarship (March 30, 2019), Bouie Foundation Scholarship (March 31, 2019), Kezlan Science Scholarship (March 31, 2019), Enterprise Scholarship (March 31, 2019), You Deserve It Scholarship (March 29, 2019), Project Yellow Light Video Scholarship (April 1, 2019), Intel ISEF Scholarship Awards (April 1, 2019), National Dairy Shrine Scholarships (April 15, 2019), Len Assante Scholarship Fund (April 15, 2019), Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship (April 15, 2019), AMVETS National Scholarships (April 30, 2019), Allen Chi Gaming Scholarship (April 30, 2019), Paradigm Challenge Scholarship (May 1, 2019), Got a Spine Scholarship (June 2, 2019), 10 Words or Less Scholarship (June 30, 2019). Apply for any of these at studentscholarships.org